Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas papers

Hello

 I don't know about you, but I seem to have a stack of Christmas papers, toppers, etc. which have come with various magazines. I decided that I needed to lessen the stack so have a few ideas here for you. I have used Stampin'up card for all the designs, and stamps and embellishments from my stash.


This design uses papers and a decoupage design which was included.
I added glitter, brads, pearls, snowflake sequin scatters, and a stamped image.
A stamped insert is added.




On this card I used Tim Holtz tattered poinsettia die and Spellbinders lacy  and scalloped square dies. The poinsettia is sprayed with perfect pearl, and glitter glue, a  brad and rhinestones added. A sentiment and an insert were stamped and added.





 



For this card I embossed the paper, added Tim Holtz holly branch die cuts which I painted with crackle paint, and added glitter glue to the branch and berries. Some twine, rhinestones and jingle bells finish off. The sentiment is Stampin'up. A stamped insert has been added.


The snowflake on this card is a Sizzix die, the label is Spellbinders and have been cut from Shimmer card. The sentiment is a Darkroom door stamp and is silver embossed.
A silver brad, silver ribbon and pearls were added.



An insert was stamped and added.


Dig into your stash and start creating. Keep happy.
Till next time
BaRb



No comments:

Post a Comment