Wednesday 10 September 2014

Kaszazz - Seahorse, Prima - Seashore, Stampin' Up - By the Tide - Birthday Card

Hello

Following the Sea theme of my last card, I have created this gorgeous card using Stampin' Up's new In Colour - Lost Lagoon, layered with Vanilla card and then layered with Prima's Seashore.




First, I white embossed the coral from Stampin' Up's By the Tide set across the bottom of the Prima Paper.   I also white embossed Kaszazz's Seahorse onto the Lost Lagoon Cardstock and cut this out.  Also on Lost Lagoon, I clear embossed a shell from the same stamp set and also a small turtle from another old set (unsure of name sorry).  I then clear embossed onto vanilla card another shell which I stamped with the Lost Lagoon inkpad.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch (I think named Autumn Branch) to create seaweed/coral.  


The Happy Birthday on the front of the card is a Kaszazz stamp - Happy Birthday Bold, and the script inside the card is also a Kaszazz stamp - Love and Wishes Script.
Pearls added to the front of the card and a black rhinestone for the Seahorse's eye complete the card.

I think this would have to be one of my favourite cards that I have created!!
Kaszazz, Stampin' Up, Prima, Martha Stewart - all great products! Where could you go wrong?!

 With Love and Best Wishes
Shell
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment