Tuesday 3 June 2014

Fancy Pants - Birthday Cards

Hello

How are you??  Hope all is great in your crafty land!  I really enjoy making cards - I actually get just as much enjoyment from creating  really detailed - lots of layers, lots of elements type cards as I do from simple ones - whether it is because when you are creating simple ones you have that sense of achievement - there is a pile of finished cards beside you...  Which do you prefer to create - simple or detailed?

Also, when you are creating simple cards - you can try out new products or new techniques, as well as using smaller pieces in your stash of papers.

Here are some of the quick and easy cards I created to refill my card box...


Weaving, buttons with twine, feature buttons, punches, strips - all quick and easy!


I had some pieces of papers left over from creating the Baby Mini Albums using the papers from Fancy Pants ranges from Wild About Scrap. If you would like to see more instructional details and a list of the products, please visit  Wild About Scrap's Blog.

Back soon,
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment