Friday 16 May 2014

Butterfly Mini Album

Good Afternoon,  Friday again yay! No I am not wishing my life away - I just love the weekends!

Butterflies are beautiful creatures - so I guess adding a butterfly to your project always adds an element of beauty!  I purchased a card making kit featuring butterflies from a Craft Show and created a beautiful Mini with the products included in the kit.


The Kit was a TJ Designs Butterflies Card Kit by TweetyJill which I purchased from Fat Cats Card Corner.  The Kit included cardstock, embellishments, photocorners, assorted ephemera papers and elements for collage, charms etc etc.  Instructions were included to make 8 cards - the last instruction, No 11 actually reads and I quote "Ignore these instructions and create custom collage cards with the provided components!"

So yes, I ignored them and created a mini instead!

The front cover features some of the charms and metal corner embellishments - I added the large blue butterfly.


Every single page has at least one butterfly feature.



The back cover also includes a butterfly charm.  


Ribbon in co-ordinating colours added to the binder rings to complete the project.



Hope you have lots of crafty plans for the weekend!

Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment