Sunday 2 February 2014

Stampin Up Owl Punch and Punch Bunch

Good Morning,

Sad to say, school holidays are over, which means back into the school routine - my Husband says the tears in the morning are from me and not from the prep children starting school for the first time!!!

I was looking at our own Pinterest boards (which I guess we all do on a very regular basis) and realized - my Owl Board is sadly lacking in pins - considering I love owls (which I am sure you all know) I have an owly need now to create, create, create all things owly ... well maybe not all things!?!

Here is a Birthday card I made this morning using Stampin Up's Owl  Punch, the owl image is from Stampin Up's Punch Bunch stamp set, Happy Birthday from Stampin Up's Postage Collection and punched out with their Petite Curly Label Punch.



The beautiful paper is some from my stash (not sure which brand sorry), the orange flowers and leaves on the paper are flocked - so my card has the 'touchy, feely' element as well! Ribbon from Stampin Up and Rhinestones to finish the bling.



We always line our cards to give them a professional finish.  I used Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon for all my stamping.

Whoo Hoo, off to make more Owly Creations,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment