Saturday 8 February 2014

Stampin Up Forest Friends, Aviary - Owl Birthday Card

Hello Forest Friends,  How sweet is that?

The Stampin Up Forest Friends stamp set is really cute - in the set there is a gorgeous little deer, a rabbit and a little tree - as well as the Owl that I have used in this Birthday Card...


The Forest Friends Owl is the black Owl on the Top Left.  The Orange Owl at the Bottom Right is from
Stampin Up's Stamp Set - Aviary, she is sitting on a tree stump which is a Art Stamps Stamp. Too Cute!!
I black embossed the Owl, Tree Stump and the wording (Stampin Up Grunge Rock Set).  I Orange embossed the other little Owl and have attached her to the card using mounting tape.  Ribbon from Stampin Up, background paper from my stash and rhinestones are the other products I have used to create this card.



The orange card base is a gate-fold and here is a photo of the inside lining.  The inside wording is from Stampin Up's - Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Hope you are enjoying my Owl-themed Birthday Cards!
Shell
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment