Monday 10 February 2014

Kelly Panacci - Twit Twoo - Owl Birthday Card

Hello

Barn Owls, Great Grey Owls, Horned Owl, Spotty Owls - they are all sooo beautiful!  I am not sure which category this cute little owl belongs to!


She is from Kelly Panacci's Clear Set - Twit Twoo - which is a great stamp set!  I black embossed the little owl and coloured her with Twinkling H2Os - Garnet and Almond Beige.  The background paper is one I created using paint and a plastic scraper for a textured effect.   The frame is a die from Mpress set of  Dies called Floral Brackets.  I embossed this using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Happy Birthday is from Stampin Ups Express Yourself set.  I used raspberry ribbon and some Kaisercraft flower rhinestones to complete my card.

Very girly, isn't she?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment