Tuesday 7 January 2014

Mini Album - All Male - Birthday

Morning,

Male Albums can be a little bit tricky for some - I think if you just keep them fairly simple you can't go too wrong.....

BaRb gave me 3 sheets of "Male" oriented cardstock embellishments from a magazine so I decided to make a mini album.


I created the album itself with my Zutter, using packaging for the front and back cover, and used black pages.


 I raided my paper leftovers to cover the pages with - you may recognise some of the colours from my Mini Travel Album...

When using the cardstock embellishments I tried to group them as a set i.e. the ones I used on this page are all nautical themed and I then stamped more sea images to continue the theme on the pages a bit more.




No. 1 - Best in the world!



I Like these ones - "Shed - by Appointment only and Pottering in Progress - do not disturb".  How many males in your life have a shed??



"Pale Male"



Travel Themed.


So I could keep the Album a bit more general, I placed the specific i.e. father, brother, son, football hero etc cardstock embellishments in a zip lock bag in the back of the album.


The back cover.

I chose the colours of the papers to match with the embellishments - reds and blues are always very safe for male colours.  I will be putting this album on our Shop - so if you live in Australia and would like to purchase this album - please link through to our Online Store.

Have a great day
Shell
xox







No comments:

Post a Comment