Sunday 12 January 2014

Button Heart Canvas

Hello, how's things?

Buttons, buttons everywhere...  Are you like me and have a stash of buttons - all different shapes, sizes and colours??  I remember when I was a little girl at school there was a saying - "Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck!!  (Heard that one before haven't you?!?)  Anyway, one of my little school friends changed it and said - "Find a button, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck!"   So, every button I saw from then on - I picked up - okay, maybe this is where my collection started.....

Today we have a project from our  "Guest Designer" - Riss.  This is one her fantastic creations - a Heart Canvas - made using buttons.





Looks fantastic - doesn't it!?!  Love the different shapes, sizes and colours used here!  Notice the lady beetles in there? 

This is one of those projects that the longer you look at it - the more things you seem to see!!
We will be featuring more of Riss's Crafty Creations.

Make a button creation today!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment