Wednesday 11 December 2013

School Themed Calendar

Morning,

I made this calendar using the same design Barb used on her calendar blogged previously.  I had a bit of a challenge trying to decide what to make for my School Principal and then after making a calendar with Barb at one of our Crafty sessions my decision was easy - I'll make a calendar - and being a very sporty male Principal I was unable to use flowers.... so I ended up using a school theme..




I used a variety of products - mostly diecut chipboards for the embellishments.  The bus is an embroidered patch.  The paper plane is stamped.  I embossed the plain blue background with a brick patterned embossing folder.  The mini calendar is a Do-crafts calendar.

So everytime my Principal looks at his calendar, I hope the colours create a little brightness in his day!

Here is wishing you brightness in your day today
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment