Sunday 22 December 2013

Kaisercraft Reindeer

Hello
Christmas and reindeer naturally go together, so when I saw this reindeer form I just had to add it to my collection (I have a few).
 

The fact that I needed to decorate him added to his appeal. Two loves in one go.
I first painted him in gesso then added two coats of brown paint round his body and to his legs, and two coats of gold to his antlers.
I covered his body with paper from Stampin'up,
I then assembled him using a silver embossed doily for his blanket, and a plaid and emerald green ribbon round his neck to tie on a bell and metal bow.
His antlers have added glitter glue and his nose is red Stampin'up dazzling details. A black rhinestone is his eye.
I feel he is a wonderful addition to my reindeer family.
I hope you enjoy him also. Why not try making one of your own?
Till next time
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment