Thursday 19 December 2013

Kaisercraft - Large Desk Organiser

Good Morning,

Have I told you before.... probably many times... that my favourite colours are Red and Black??  Well just in case you missed it - my favourite colours are Red and Black!!  Hehe....

This is one of my latest projects - Kaisercraft - Large Desk Organiser.  I painted the majority of the edges in black.


Except for the drawer fronts - which I painted the edges of these in Red.


Then I papered the parts that you see from the front in 2 different papers - one is black with white butterflies and the other is white with black butterflies - had you noticed the difference??


The sides are papered in plain Red paper.  I have not added any embellishments to the fronts of the drawers as yet - I am still undecided as to whether I even will.

I should probably take a photo of all of my 'organiser' type off the page projects that are black, red and white.  I am sure it will look amazing.  And, no, sorry to say my Craft Room is not Red and Black - I wish it were so, but when the storage containers and paper drawers that you buy are colours or multi-coloured - my Craft Room has Red, Blue, Pink, Black, White and even Orange storage - so it is a bit of a mix of colours.  Oh well - doesn't seem to affect my Creativity!!!! Luckily ......

Hope you like my Organiser,  Off to make space on my Desk for it,
Have a Creative Day,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment