Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Cards

Hello,

More Christmas Cards for you today...  These are also made with the metallic square card bases that I have shown you on previous posts.

 
I borrowed the candle die that I used on this one from Barb - I think it is a Cheery Lyn Die.
The leaves are a Stampin' Up Die - Little leaves and the Flower is a Poinsettia from a Tim Holtz Mover and Shapers Die. 

 
These two cards are made using the same layout but with different flowers and different embossing folders.  The above flowers are from a Stampin Up set - Secret Garden and the flowers below are from the same die as the Poinsettia on the top card. Stampin' Ups Little Bird has been glossy accented.


 
I am always impressed with how only using a couple of colours can make something look so fantastic.
 
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment