Saturday 23 November 2013

Hero Arts Decorative Ornament Christmas Cards

Good Morning - it's the weekend again - which means there are only two more weeks left of school for some of us!!

I have shown you my tags I created using the Hero Arts Decorative ornament stamp - here are the cards I created using this stamp:


 
 
 I don't often make square cards - but when I found a pack of square cards with envelopes and was able to buy  a pack of matching paper - I knew I was making some square cards this year!  The card they are made of is a kind of metallicy (is that a word?), shimmery - pearlescent like card. Beautiful!!
 I made a red version - layering onto a red metallic paper.


 
 
 A silver version and a gold version.  The gold card was not square as you can see - but looks just as effective using normal white card with a glittery embossing powder.


 
 
Back again soon with more of my Christmas Cards,
See you then
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment