Tuesday 1 October 2013

Stampin' Up! - Morning Cup, Take A Sip, Pun Fun

Yes Please - I would love a cup of Tea!!

Good Morning, I made these little folders quite some time ago.  A great way to 'share' a cuppa with a friend...  Each folder contains either Tea Bags, Coffee Sachets or Chocolate Sachets.


 The Tea and Coffee folders were all stamped with Stampin' Ups - Morning Cup Stamp set and/or Stampin' Ups - Take a Sip Wheel. As you can see I made quite a few Tea Bag folders - they seemed to be more popular than the coffee.






 Front, inside and back views.

 
The Stamp Set I used for the Chocolate folders is Stampin' Ups - Pun Fun.  The word "Chocolate" is from an older Stampin' Up set that I do not own - so sorry I cannot tell you which one that is from.
 
So whether you like Tea, Coffee or Chocolate - there is a folder for everyone!
 
Cuppa Tea Love?
Enjoy...
Shell
xox
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment