Sunday 13 October 2013

KaiserCraft - Beyond the Page - Mini Gift Album

Good Morning,

Going through my older photos (my Husband went away camping for a week and had my camera with him - so I was spending time looking at previous projects...) I found a mini album I had made as a gift for my Teacher.  The Kaisercraft  mini album had a few chipboard pages as well - I only used the chipboard for the cover and the back and have saved the other pages for another project.

 



Front Cover:  The cover had the windows already cut out, I stamped the background with Judikins Daisy Block - which I have used throughout the book... I stamped the back cover and on some of the purchased flowers.  The Dragonfly is a Scrapmatts Chipboard dragonfly which I glued a yellow piece of paper in behind to co-ordinate with the flowers.



 Back Cover.
 
 
 

 
The inside pages: I stamped a heap of images and took them to school and had the children in our class colour them in and write their names - very cute hey??  The images are:  Left: Hero Arts - Girl Holding Flowers, Middle: Hero Arts - Girl with Gift and Right: High Hopes - Froggy Gift.  I remember the children loved being so secretive and trying to not let our Teacher know we were making her a present... shhhh!!!



 
I made a matching card to go with the gift.  On the tag I used Semco Crackle Paint over the top of Semco Metallic copper paint - it was very shiny.  Used flowers and stamp same as above.
 
A treasured memory to keep forever from our Class that Year.
I just about have the next project ready to blog about - see you soon!
Shell
xox
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment