Monday 30 September 2013

The Greeting Farm - Teacher Anya

Happy Monday - last day of September already!  This is our second week of School holidays and I am starting to think of End of Year Teacher Gifts...... 

Teacher Anya is another of The Greeting Farm's fantastic rubber stamps.  I used her on these cards to say Thank-you and also Congratulations - you could also use her as a:  For You / Best Wishes / Get Well (An apple a day)....   Very versatile...





All The Greeting Farm stamps that I own are the sort of stamp that you can use over and over -  colouring them according to your background papers - I love those stamps that are not limited in how you can use them by having to stick to a certain colour.




 
 
On the Thank You cards - I black embossed the outline and have coloured Anya using Twinkling H2Os.  For the Congratulations card I only stamped her (no embossing) and doesn't the embossing make a big difference?!
 
An apple for the Teacher - I am sure she/he would love one!
Thanks Teacher Anya for another great year!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment