Tuesday 17 September 2013

Stampin'up - Language of Friendship - Altered Tins

Good Morning,
I absolutely love this little bird punch, so today I will show you one of the ways I have used it
 
  I used the Beau Chateau papers, as they fitted the theme of the purpose, for which I intended to use the tin.
I covered both the outside and inside of the tin, and added an extra pocket inside the lid, to hold additional cards or photos.                                   The bird and blossoms were stamped and punched,then layered on a couple of scalloped circles. Brads, shimmer paint, pearls and crystal effects were also used. Seam binding runs around the outside of the tin.

I enjoyed making this project so much, that I decided to make another, this time in a Christmas theme, to hold cards etc.


This one is covered in Natural Composition specialty paper and Be of Good Cheer DSP. I have used glitter paper, brushed silver, shimmer and espresso card for the decorations. Cherry cobbler seam binding, scallop dot ribbon, some raffia strips, and glitter glue to finish up.
Have a happy crafting week.
BaRb







No comments:

Post a Comment