Saturday 10 August 2013

Next 5 Journal Pages for you ...

Good morning, and what a beautiful morning it is!!  Here are my next 5 Journal Pages ....  I created the backgrounds for all 5 of these pages using plain or patterned paper.  I had either stamps or die cuts or punched shapes that I based my page theme on.  All of the pages of course are blingy in some areas ie. glitter or metallic paint, sparkly pen, kindy glitz....


Smiles are contagious.... and did you know everyone smiles in the same language!!!

 
I couldn't resist plucking the petals off the flower!!

 
Can you remember Sarah Kay and her friends from your childhood?... Holly Hobby....

 
This Tim Holtz Birdcage was cut from a velvety paper  - feels beautiful!!

 
Beautiful Butterflies...
 
 
Now, this is actually all of the pages in this book...   Don't worry - I have started another one!  So I will continue sending my Journal pages through .....
 
Please check out our Pinterest Boards also as we are pinning photos of our other creations and inspirations for you to enjoy!!
 

See you again soon...
Shell
xox
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment